On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 02:44:53PM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> Mutt is indeed very nice, especially for people who have been using elm
> though by no means limited to them.  And it also supports qmail-style
> maildirs (to add some qmail-relevance to the discussion...).
I like mutt as well and use it most of the time (except when it comes to
clean up my imap-folders, then a drag'n'drop-thing comes handy).

To make this a bit qmail-specific: distribution of your mail, depends:
- I have a multidrop-pop-mailbox where every mail sent to @picard.inka.de is
  thrown in.
- So I just subscribe with mirko-qmail@, mirko-php@ to lists and have the
        corresponding .qmail-qmail, .qmail-php in my home-dir, which will deliver it
        in folders, ala ~/lists/qmail/
- I took these out of my standard ~/mail-folder as imapd is not very happy
with more than 1000 messages/folder ;-).

Regards
Mirko
--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]