Hi again.  I almost have my setup as I would like it.  I have used vpopmail to add
popaccounts for my users.  I have checked the popserver and connected to it remotely.
All is well.  I can use qmail as a relay if I use my equipment to dial in.  The only
problem
is that when I send emails to the users I have added the mails do not arrive at their
correct destination.  I have looked in /var/log/maillog and there is no error message
by the
actual email.  Can anyone suggest what may be wrong or how I could trace this? CHeers,
--
Marek Narkiewicz, Webmaster Intercreations
Reply to <-marek @ intercreations . com->