On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 01:52:33PM -0200, Daniel Cukier wrote:
> AFTER instaling qmail:
> fetchmail get all mail from a pop3. These mail are sent to postmaster, but
> now, postmaster send all mail to ~alias/Maildir, because I have a file named
> .qmail-postmaster in /var/qmail/alias directory.
How does your fetchmailrc look like? I have a multidrop-POP-box as well:
# Use this for production
set no bouncemail
poll mail.inka.de
        protocol pop3
        aka inka.de picard.inka.de
        envelope ``Envelope-to:''
        no dns:
        user POP-User with pass POP-Pass is * here
        forcecr
        smtphost picard.inka.de

I guess two things are important here:
- first the user-line which tells fetchmail not to deliver exclusively to
  POP-User
- then my ISP does provide the ``real'' recipient in an additional
  ``Envelope-to:''-line.
mostly I do not have problems receiving mail (though sometimes the
envelope-sender is set to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Regards
Mirko
--
mailto:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]