At 08:12 PM 06/12/99 -0500, Jay Soffian wrote:

>I presume you've read the qmail instructions and are familiar with the
>basics of setup. I did leave out a pretty important step though... you
>need to add the virtual domains (the LHS in the virtusertable) to
>either /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts on
>/var/qmail/control/morercpthosts (I used morercpthosts, don't forget
>to run qmail-newmrh).

and of course, don't forget that on the qmail website there is a brilliant
use of (either) sed (or awk, I forget which) to generate an rcpthosts file
from a  virtualdomains file, which when added to the bottom of your "build"
script adds one further level of marvelousness!

peter
--
peter at gradwell dot com; online @ http://www.gradwell.com/