Jason Huang wrote:

> yes!!
>
> -----原始郵件-----
> 寄件者: iv0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 收件者: Jason Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think I agree with Mr Sam. Get a new job.

If this is not the case, then you will have to pass all emails
into a central account which keeps the header information, then
a person can review each email. If they agree that the email
is "approved" they can forward it along to the actuall receipeint.

Is your company part of a security organization, or just a company
on the internet? If you are a security organization, I could "possibly"
see why this activity would be needed. If you are just working for
a regular company, there are serious issues of privacy involved.

But.. Basicly, they will have to send every email through a central
queue, where a person can review the email for it's content and
make a decision on the information. This is possible with qmail
but will require alot of "jumping through hoops".

What kind of organization do you work for? What kind of information
is being transmitted through email? What kind of person is your
boss?

Ken Jones
Inter7