It's probably simply a problem with the shell's special treatment of &.

I don't know how qmailadmin works, but we have a shell script for adding
user accounts. In such cases, we have to call the command similar to:

        # create_user.sh f\&b

That is, we quote the & character, and everything works fine. It's possible
the qmailadmin would behave similarly.

Dave
:)

On Thursday, January 20, 2000 10:43 PM, john
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create user account in qmail using qmailadmin and I am
unable to create a user for example f&b.