[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I am using RH6.0 with qmail server!
>All other thing is OK, but pop3 service?
>I use Maildir format, I use maildirmake Maildir:
>drwx------   2 sting    users        1024 Jan 20 21:18 cur
>drwx------   2 sting    users        1024 Jan 21 00:21 new
>drwx------   2 sting    users        1024 Jan 21 00:21 tmp

What does the top level of the maildir look like? And all of the
directories from / to ~sting?

>-ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir

Misleading error message. Should say "unreadable $HOME/Maildir"--and I
think the "$HOME/Maildir" part is hardcoded, so it's wrong if you're
really using "Mail".

>I use tcpserver, in qmail-pop3.init:
>        if [ -e $CDB ]; then
>            supervise $DIR \
>            tcpserver $VERBOSE -c$CONCURRENT -x $CDB -u$USERID -g$GROUPID 0 $PORT \
>            qmail-popup $HOST $CHKPASS $COMMAND Maildir \
>            2>&1 | setuser $LOGUSER accustamp \
>            | setuser $LOGUSER cyclog $FILESIZE $FILENO $LOGDIR &
>        else
>            supervise $DIR \
>            tcpserver $VERBOSE -c$CONCURRENT -u$USERID -g$GROUPID 0 $PORT \
>            qmail-popup $HOST $CHKPASS $COMMAND Maildir \
>            2>&1 | setuser $LOGUSER accustamp \
>            | setuser $LOGUSER cyclog $FILESIZE $FILENO $LOGDIR &
>        fi

I could $VERB1 your $NOUN1, but you $VERB2 all the $NOUN2. What I can
see looks OK, though.

-Dave