I'm going off of memory here, but I think this should do it.  Test
before using in production.

> I would like to have the qmail configurated to
> FORWARD/DUPLICATE EVERY incoming message (no matter whoever
> the receiver) to two different host behind. (Both hosts are
> not linux machines and one host is for production while the
> another is for development/migration)

        Put "domain.com" in rcpthosts, and put "domain.com:alias-domain" in
virtualdomains.  This will ensure that you accept mail for domain.com, and
that when it arrives the ".qmail-domain" file for the "alias" user will be
used to determine delivery instructions.

        In /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-domain-default, put the following two
lines:

|forward "$DEFAULT"@production.domain.com
|forward "$DEFAULT"@development.domain.com

        A second way to do it would be to set up QUEUE_EXTRA as described in
FAQ 8.2 and in ~alias/.qmail-log put the "|forward ..." line for the
development copy, then have an smtproutes entry that says
"domain.com:production.domain.com".  This way doesn't gain you much, and if
you accept mail for other domains, then development will get a copy of that
too - probably not what you want.

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]