On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Derek Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A user of ours ,who has his pop account forwarding to another account,
> wants me to forward all the mail already in his account to this other
> account.
>
> What's the most efficient/clean way to do this.

If both accounts are on the same pop server, on the same file-system, you
can move the messages with link/unlink.  If they're on the same server,
but different file-systems, then move to tmp, link to new, unlink tmp will
move them.

--
"Life is much too important to be taken seriously."
Thomas Erskine        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        (613) 998-2836