hi,

> > just created a mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] through ezmlmidx and it
> > works fine for the users that i add with ezmlm-sub, however when i send
> > mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] i get a message back saying no
> > mailbox?
> >
> > do i need to create a /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-all-news-subscribe link to
> > some sort of /var/qmail/alias/all-news file like the other aliases that
are
> > created?
>
> No. That's handled by /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-all-news-default

Cool, I worked out why i was getting that error too, had misconfigured the
mail server long story don't worry :-]

> > secondly, a repeat of a question i posted a couple of days ago. is it
> > possible to use the .qmail-domain:com:au-username dot-qmail format in
> > /var/qmail/alias for locally delivered domains?
>
> I don't really see what you mean here, but I have a few examples here:
>
> http://x42.com/qmail/cookbook/domains/

Okay now this one is really bugging me. I will spell it out once more:

Two locally delivered domains, "cia.com.au" and "ezeelynx.com.au" - both of
these *must* stay in "locals" and we *cannot* put them in "virtualdomains".
(If we could, this problem would be easily).

I have one particular user, who wants to receive [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail
but have [EMAIL PROTECTED] go elsewhere. I've tried creating a
.qmail-ezeelynx:com:au-username file in his home directory but it is
ignored.

Does *anyone* please have any suggestion on how to resolve this? Customer is
getting edgy :-]

Regards,

Marc-Adrian Napoli
Connect Infobahn Australia