"Luke Chiam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I suspect someone is sending bulk mail using our qmail server, as we are
>getting a lot of rebounced mail and delivery failure notice.

A spammer might be sending stuff out with your domain in the envelope
return path. That would cause bounces to come to you even if the
messages didn't come from you. (They could be doing that to avoid
anti-spam mechanisms that require a valid domain in the return path.)

One of your users could be sending spam. Presumably this would be
apparent from examing the double bounces.

You could be an open relay. See:

  http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#relaying

-Dave