"Chester Chee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to change the address mark in qmail? Sendmail
>uses "+" for the address marker, I have a filtering software depends
>on that, I wonder if there is a way I can change the address marker
>for Qmail to "+". Actually, I don't even know if Qmail support
>address marker...

I don't know what an "address marker" is, but the only thing I can
think of is the "+" sendmail uses to separate usernames from extension
addresses. E.g., [EMAIL PROTECTED] goes to "user" with a "foo"
parameter passed to the delivery agent.

If that's what you're talking about, qmail uses "-" by default, but
it's compile-time configurable by editing the "conf-break" file. And,
as the note in conf-break says, you can override this choice at run
time with the qmail-users mechanism.

-Dave