Good morning, all!

Regarding my previous message, I have still been unable to resolve my
problem, despite reviewing the more popular references such as LWQ and the
qmail faq.  I understand that the solution may be as plain as day to many of
you, however, as I mentioned in my subject as well as below, I'm new to
qmail and not that experienced with Linux.  So if some kind soul could take
a minute to shed a little light, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance!

John Romero