i have compiled qmail 1.03 , with qmail-ldap latest patch ,

i am able to send and receive mails in to ~home/user/Maildir for my domain
say "mydomain.com"

 now i want set it up for virtual domains
say  "virtualdomain.com"

 i have done "rcpthost" , "virtualdomains" and ".qmail part " to accept
mails for virtual domain and FW it to other place  ,

my problem is
 but how can i configure my qmail/Ldap directory server to accept mails for

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 and put them in to their respective  /Home/User/Maildir

 can this be possible  by defining maildirstore in LDAP (directory server )
and instruct qmail to take delievery directory from Directory server or
some thing like that

  is there any workaround for this problem

is there any solution that will work with qmail-ldap because i am not using
 /etc/passwd

thanks in advance

Prashant desai