From: RajKumar S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 5:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: blocking aliases

hello all,

I have qmail server as my external server which receives my external mail
and fwds it to my internal (in the local network) sendmail which
distributes to the users who are in the private local network.

i have setup some aliases in the internal server like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
which when activated will send the mail to all the users. obviously i have
not activated it till i find a way to disable all external mails to the
aliased accounts.

ie i do not want any one outside to mail to the aliased mails address.

any help will be much appreciated.

raj

PS: if you mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] now the mail will be accepted but it
will go to the inbox of the user all which is not used.