Sean Craig wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Hope you're having a better time than me.
>
> I'm using a qmail-cyrus implementation that works.  I've set up qmail
> 1.03 from rpm and cyrus 1.6.20 also from rpm.
> I've followed the instructions for both cyrus and qmail, dug up a
> qmail_deliver_wrapper to shuttle mail from qmail to cyrus, and all
> works......almost.
>
> Periodically, and I haven't been able to narrow this down to any
> specific event, qmail overwrites my ~/users/assign file, and rebuilds
> the cdb.
>
> I also find a huge mail log 'cause qmail tries to deliver a copy of
> every message to a non-existent [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Any ideas would really be appreciated.

Again GOD damn those RPMs.  Check your crontable.  Bruce have you
thinked about removing that crontab script from RPMs?  It is causing
more confusion than usefullness.

--
Ondřej Surý <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Globe Internet s.r.o.http://globe.cz/
Tel: +420235365000 Fax: +420235365009  Pláničkova 1, 162 00 Praha 6