On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 01:55:14AM +0200, clemensF wrote:
> > Steffan Hoeke:
>
> > "Ok, the /var/log/qmail permissions weren't the problem
> > /var/qmail/supervise and all in it needed to be owned by qmaill as well ;)"
>
> why that?
No other reason than : Before the permission change qmail start would freak out
with unable to change to current directory.
When i changed the permissions on /var/qmail/supervise and it's subs to qmaill.qmail
it worked like a charm.

I know it's not a scientific approach, but i couldn't find anything in lwq about the
proper permissions (Dave, if you're reading this ;-))

> clemens
 Steffan
--
http://therookie.dyndns.org