"Cedric Revest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>When I issue a /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qstat i get:
>
>messages in queue: 4
>messages in queue but not yet preprocessed: 0
>
>Straight after I issue a /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qread and get:
>
>nothing at all....

You've probably got some junk in the queue that'll be cleaned out
automatically after a couple days. If you're concerned, look at the
files and read INTERNALS.

>Also clients have been getting times out when trying to send mail...

These problems are probably unrelated. Are you logging errors? What do
you see when you telnet to port 25 and manually inject a message?

-Dave