Hello,

I fixed the /sbin/loader errors I mentioned before the weekend
by increasing the softlimit to 50000000, but now I have another
problem:

According to TEST.delivery qmail should syslog a line whenever
it starts. In my logs, I can't find anything, even though all
of the qmail processes seems to start nicely shortly after I
run /sbin/init.d/svscan.

The reason I ask here is that the trysyslog-program that comes
with the qmail-distribution works fine, ie. it syslogs a "foo"
line to the mail-facility.

My /etc/syslog.conf should make syslog log debug-level and above
from kern, user, mail, daemon, auth, syslog, lpr and binary, and
as far as I can tell, it works.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out here.

Digital UNIX 4.0D
qmail-1.03
Native compiler

Best regards,