Karl Voit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> When my fetchmail sends all mails from my provider-server (sbox) to my
>> server (tux), the mails don't come to my account. In fact, I don't know,
>> where they're delivered to anyway :(

That's a fetchmail issue. What's in your .fetchmailrc? Have you looked
in alias's mailbox?

>> starting delivery 157: msg 57507 to remote vk@localhost

"localhost" is remote? What's in control/locals?

>... and ALL mails e.g. from this mailinglist aren't accepted too (because
>the address of the mailinglist has no alias yet and the default doesn't
>work?).

First, qmail has to be told that localhost is local. Then you can use
~alias/.qmail-default to catch mail to all addresses that don't match
existing users or aliases.

-Dave