hello  friends

 i have configured qmail with qmail -ldap -latest -patch
it was working fine for me till today  , today i am getting this message
in my /var/log/maillog file

defferal :  problems_while_trying_to_get_maildir_size :_Access_denied
( QUOTA # 1.1.1 )

 following is description of what i have done just before getting these
messages in my /var/log/maillog file

MY LDAP ENTRIES

mailQuota : 1000000S,100C

actually i was trying to check  this quota check  feature by enabling it
and  defining it in LDAP  entrie

then i send many mail  to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   to exceed the quota that i had
defined for him

i am using /Maildir/  format for   mails

when  user  have exceeded quota defined  with mailQuota  : he got the
quotawarning messages  from  ~/control/quotawarning    file

  once quota exceeded  other  messages  to same user gets queued
i have checked that with

qmail-qstat   and q,ail-qread  scripts in /var/qmail/bin

 then i have deleted  few mails from  /Mailsdir/new  dir of that user

but still getting the same  messages in maillog  then i have deleted all
the mail messages in that users  /Maildir/new /  but user was't getting
any mails  that were queued for him

then i have deleted the /Maildir /  directory including  maildirsize  file

and created both these manually

but this has not solved  my problem

i am still getting the same  quota (1.1.1 ) ERROR  : maildirsize  access
denied   ,  deferral

please guide  me what should i do  now to rectify the error

thanks
warmest regards
Prashant desai