The part I was zeroing in on was that you needed to sign a waiver to use
the RBL.  That is incorrect.  You need to sign a waiver if you get the
zone file via DNS zone transfers.

I'm using RBL now and didn't sign a thing.... but I don't use the zone
file.

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]