On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:42:35AM -0400, Thomas Erskine wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Bruce Guenter wrote:
> > Sounds reasonable.  I had been thinking of some way of putting the
> > original subject into the response.  The other way I was thinking of
> > doing it would be a command-line option to add the original subject to
> > the reply with a given prefix.
> It's be nice to have not just the subject, but the date, sender and
> possibly the message-id and recipient.

The original sender gets added as a "To:" line, the date is
auto-generated as is the message-id, and the original recipient can be
emulated by putting a "From:" line and "Return-Path:" into the message
file.  Why in the world would you want to copy the original date and
message-id into the new message header?
--
Bruce Guenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://em.ca/~bruceg/

PGP signature