Thanks,
When other ppp clients dial into this portmaster and try pick their mail from a server running sendmail, they collect without any problem.

Lydia
----- Original Message -----
To: Lydia
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 2:39 PM
Subject: RE: Help-qmail not receiving mail

Dear Ms. Lydia,

1. Please check the portmaster configuration, POP server is not able sent on the IP address of PPP client with POP port 110 and thus client might be getting LOOPBACK address 127.0.0.1.

2. POP client is not able to open receive chennel IP address say OUTLOOK will have configuration for incoming and outgoing mail server address.

Hitesh