Hello all -- I would like a few opinions on the "defaultdelivery"
method. .

. . .for instance, this is standard:

qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail

. . . I want to try something like this, to achieve a global incoming
mail filter without using any qmail-queue wrappers or modifications:

qmail-start "|/var/qmail/bin/myfilter |tomaildir $HOME/Maildir" splogger
qmail

Where myfilter is a program I write and tomaildir is from the "qtools"
package, and does a reliable job of delivering messages to a maildir.
Will this work?  Do I need the quotes?  I guess what I really want to
know is: "Can I make this line as robust as a line from a .qmail file?"

I know this gets passed to qmail-lspawn, but lspawn's man page isn't too
detailed about what it can and can't have in it's params.

Has anybody else tried something like this before?  Is there a way
easier way to achieve this that I'm not seeing because I'm an idiot?
All very possible.

Thanks in advance,

Derek