Hi,

I compiled and ran vpopmail successfully  but then I noticed that the user
w/ shell acount does not receive any more mail.  I check
/var/qmail/control/locals and there is no entry in it.  After adding
hostname.domain.com in it then the user w/ user account start receiving
mails again (after kill -HUP <qmail-send id>).  But then, the virtual user
do not receive mails anymore.  I am not defining vitual domain here (as
when I compile vpopmail).  The entry in virtualdomains:

hostname.domain.com:hostname.domain.com.

Is there any way that I could make user w/ shell acoount and virtual users
receive mails ???

Thanks