On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 10:34:51AM -0400, Bennett Todd wrote:

> 2000-07-28-16:04:47 Ben Beuchler:
> > Any major gotchas with djbdns, besides the problems nslookup has
> > talking to it?
>
> nslookup only has a problem if it's not serving its own address
> properly for reverse lookups, other than that it should be fine.

Thank you for your no doubt time-consuming reply.  Lots of good
information.  And I think you have convinced me:  Sometime in the near
future we will be a djbdns shop.  It will take some arm twisting of the
other admins, but it will happen.

Thanks again,
Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101