Ummm...why? Do the users store other information in their home folders? Why
not just put all the home folders in the seperate partition? But, forsaking
that, just make the .qmail file in each user's home directory point to
/Maildir/user (or did you really want /Maildir/user/Maildir? If so, I ask
the same question as above?). Will need a slight modification of the adduser
script (I totally rewrite mine for each new situation) so that it writes the
.qmail file relevantly instead of the generic one found in /etc/skel.

BTW If you put all the home folders in the seperate partition (advised for
simplicity), remember to change the folder names in /etc/passwd
(obviously...) A simple perl script could do this pretty easily. eg:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
while (<>) {
s!/home/(\W+)\:!/Maildir/\1\:!g;
print;
}

Then a 'cat /etc/passwd | script > /etc/passwd~'

Check passwd~ and make sure it looks ok, then overwrite the old one. Easier
is just to literally move the /home folder to the new partition and mount it
as /home though.

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions
http://ipsware.com/