also sprach fontain:
> Peter Green said in June 12, that he modified the qmailmrtg stuff to work
> with multilog format....
>
> Do you have some infos on it ??? Where can I find that ???
> Or what shall I do if I want to use the qmailmrtg stuff ??

I've attached this a number of times to a number of lists. Instead, just
fetch it from

  <http://oss.gospelcom.net/src/qmail-mrtg-multilog-0.1b.tar.gz>

It works for me, it's dog-ugly, it could probably use a little more
explanation. However, of those three points, I find the first most
important. :)

Good luck!

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---