On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 01:12:38PM -0700, Anand Saokar wrote:
> But here I am only REVERTING Back to Sendmail .i.e I had previously Installed
> Sendmail over which I installed QMail...Now If I want to turn Sendmail back on
> How do I do that? apart from using the steps as stated in Rmove.sendmail
> document.

We heard your question the first time. There is no documented procedure
for uninstalling qmail. But, you've stated that you previously installed
Sendmail, why not just do that again?

Remember, this list consists mostly of people who know nothing about
Sendmail or don't want to keep knowing about Sendmail. On that basis,
asking your question here is kinda like asking vegetarians how to eat
meat.

Regards.