Updated Debian GNU/Linux (potato) packages for testing:

The var-qmail tree I announced on Mon, Jun 19, 2000 seems to be good.
I splitted the not yet released projects daemontools and ucspi-tcp, the
packages named so no longer contain any documentation. The man-pages are
available in daemontools-doc and ucspi-tcp-doc. Also daemontools no longer
provides a service directory or an init script. This work is done by
daemontools-run. qmail-run now depends on daemontools-run.

Beware, these debian-packages are unofficial, just for testing, please help
to get them approved by D.J. Bernstein.

o qmail_1.03-0.5_i386.deb
o dot-forward_0.71-0.2_i386.deb
o fastforward_0.51-0.3_i386.deb

o qmail-run_0.0.6_i386.deb
o daemontools_0.70-0.7_i386.deb
o daemontools-run_0.0.1_i386.deb
o daemontools-doc_0.70-1_i386.deb
o ucspi-tcp_0.88-0.5_i386.deb
o ucspi-tcp-doc_0.88-1_i386.deb

All these packages together set up qmail as mail-transfer-agent on Debian
potato.

Debian/potato users: Please test these packages and take a look if they
comply with http://cr.yp.to/qmail/dist.html and
http://cr.yp.to/qmail/var-qmail.html , they may go into woody later.

Download:
ftp://ftp.innominate.org/pub/pape/Debian/unofficial/{source,binary-i386}/

Or just add
deb     ftp://ftp.innominate.org/pub/pape/Debian potato unofficial
deb-src ftp://ftp.innominate.org/pub/pape/Debian potato unofficial
to /etc/apt/sources.list .

Regards, Gerrit.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]