On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 04:02:01PM -0400, Jason McCormick wrote:
> support users w/o requiring system accounts.  My questions is this: What,
> if any, Web-based mail clients will work with Maildir?  I looked through
> the FAQ and Qmail site and didn't see anything that works for me.

Did you really looked www.qmail.org ? There really are some links
there about webmail and users administration...

2 exmples:

1. use vmailmgr <http://www.vmailmgr.org> with omail-admin <http://omail.omnis.ch>
  as administration tool, and omail-webmail <http://webmail.omnis.ch?action=about>
  as... webmail :)

2. or vpopmail with sqwebmail and qmailadmin (url's on qmail.org)

> anyone implemented such a setup?  If so, do you have documentation?

I'm using the first one on a lots of servers...

Good luck,
Olivier

 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland