Hi all.

I have a qmail smtp-pop3 server under linux that administer 30 internal user account,
this is only an internal server so the internal adresses aren't really present on the
net, i would like that if an internal users send an e-mail to the external word the
"From:" field would masquerade his internal adress with an unique adress (the only
adress that is present on the internet).
A friend of mine say me that in sendmail there's this possibility and i'm sure that
this is possible in qmail too, how can i do?

Thanks      Davide.