Hi,
I have a problem when I try to forward mails from my back up qmail
server to MS Exchange server. that is if there are more than one mail in

the queue that qmail try to flush out, qmail can only get one "/Remote
host say 250ok " response with all mails go through( i got all mails).
So it can only clean one mail out the queue but keep all the others and
never try redeliver till i restart qmail, it resend all remaining mails
get another 250ok ande remove another message from queue. 250ok appears
randomly not always the first message that been delivered. May someone
help me that what may cause this problem?

Thanks for your help

MinF