OK, I think I have my firewall masquerading the firewall external IP port 25
to the qmail box internal IP port 25

I'm getting connection rejects, when I try to telnet to port 25 on the
firewall. This should redirect me to port 25 on the qmail box, right?
I'm not sure that it's the qmail box that's causing the problem, but is there
anything I need to do to allow smtp connections from the internet?

-Bruce.