On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 06:07:59PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need setup the number max  of rcpt than qmail can send.
> For example :
> I have a client remote than send 600 messages into a issue of a
> only e-mail,
> I'd like than my users only could send 100 messages max by e-mail
> or 100 messages max by hour.

Do you mean you'd like no more than that number added to the queue
per hour?

If so, modify qmail-queue so that it keeps track of the current number
of messages sent, by the current user, and have it fail when more than
100 have been sent per hour.

The details, of course, depend on precisely what you're trying to achieve,
and how you write code.

--
Raul