From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Jens Georg
Sent: Saturday, 16 September 2000 11:40 AM
To: qmail mailinglist
Subject: problems with qmailanalog utils

hi,

i have a big problem with qmailanalog, because i never get an output.
i have one mail-logfile in /var/log/mail. i piped this thru matchup
and i.e. thru zoverall, but i never get an output. zoverall i.e. says
"completed messages:0" although my system logs hundreds of mails a day.

any idea where to start my investigations ???

--
jens
instant networks - netzwerkmanagment & internetfullservices