Hello qmail world!

I have one interesting question on internet server balancing subject.
Let's imagine situation with small ISP with 2 or more MTA. I made i simple
draw with 2 mx's each with uniq. ip adress, also i made i little
modification
on both servers with extra 3com 100mb/s cards and make them conected with
twisted cable (direct connection), so both servers are conected with
2 eth. cards. My questions are :

1. can i make somehow server balancing with qmail?
2. how can i force 2 server to share users and mail (incomming and outgoing)
On second question i made this little modification on extra eth. cards in
servers with local ip adresses and local route in both servers.

I'm calling out all you freelances to try out this one... ;)

-- cut here for pic ---

           +------------------------------------+
           |               Router               |
           |                                    |
           +----+--------------------------+----+
                |                          |
                |                          |
                A                          B
           195.1.1.100                195.1.1.105
                |                          |
                |                          |
           +----+----+                +----+----+
           |         |                |         |
           |         |   < 10.0.0.1   |         |

-- cut here for pic ---

------
D r e n i k   N e t w o r k s  /  Y u g o s l a v i a

Luka Z. Gerzic
Graphic design, prepress, html, networking
home page:  http://stinger.drenik.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]