> Here's the end of the first message and the header and part of the body of
> the second (that was appended to the first. I've blanked out the specific
> email addy it was sent to, but that shouldn't matter:
>
> --- Begin Snip ---
>

> >  "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Rosh Hashanah.
> >  Now what do we tell them for Passover?"

> http://profiles.msn.com.
>

> --------- End Forwarded Message ---------
>

> Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
> http://comm.lycos.com
>
> >From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Sep 29 14:49:31 2000

You mean this line? That's done by qpopper. What's the mailbox look like
before it's been accessed by qpopper.

Note that you can use .qmail to deliver to two mailboxes in the event
that this is difficult to arrange.

echo ./backupmbox >>.qmail

Then see if the mails are merged together by qmail or by qpopper.

Regards.