Hello!

I have questions about qmail and aliases.

I have several different domains hosted by one machine with one ip. The problem is to have
qmail distinguish them from eachother when receiving mail.

My problem arises when i want to have the same 'user' (alias) to different domain and
then routed to different users using aliases for instance.

Is this possible with qmail?

So my question, is it possible to add hostnames to .qmail alias files? For instance,
.qmail-myuser.money.net ?  Or specify the domain inside the alias file?

Aage

Very happy for any answer that can lead to a solution.. :)