hi,
if that is handled by an alias faq 4.6 applies:

--snip--
4.6. How do I create aliases with dots? I tried setting up
~alias/.qmail-P.D.Q.Bach, but it doesn't do anything.

Answer: Use .qmail-p:d:q:bach. Dots are converted to colons, and
uppercase is converted to lowercase.
--snip--

;) a

Alexander Jernejcic
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin LOVE-LETTER-UND-NIX-DAZUGELERNT.txt.vbs
I am a Signature, not a Virus!
end