Hello everyone!

I am trying to find ways to use qmail with another MTA (part of a groupware package
called Teamware Office) on the same machine (RH 6.2). One solution I found is to use
delivery through SMTP (smtproutes to a secondary SMTP port etc.). Works perfect, but
it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Second method is to make qmail-local "pipe" the e-mail to the other MTA's receiver
program, achieved by putting in ../control/.qmail-default:
| /usr/bin/torecvm -f$SENDER -r$RECEIPT.
(Of course, more specific rules than .qmail-default can be implemented, but this is
just for testing).

The problem with this method are the delivery reports. Since qmail-local can pipe the
message ok, it reports succesfull delivery to the sender, even if the recipient is not
defined in the other MTA.

My question: is there other approach, beside qmail-local, in dealing with other MTAs
running on the same machine? Any suggestion, links to relevant documents etc. are
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sebastian Paul Avarvarei