On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 12:09:42PM +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>How did you set you setup xinetd?

I didn't touch it.  As I mentioned, I used RPMs that include tcpserver
and set up SMTP and POP so that it doesn't need to run from inetd.  My
system had no xinetd entries I had to remove, so I didn't touch them at
all.

Sean
--
 I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in
 my body.  Then I realized who was telling me this.  -- Emo Phillips