On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 08:55:56PM -0600, Hans Peyrot wrote:
>RedHat Linux 6.3
              ^^^

Mm-kay...

>tcpserver -v -R 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup linux.ags.com.mx \
>/bin/checkpoppassword relay-ctrl-allow /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1 | \
>/var/qmail/bin/splogger pop3d &

Did you restart the POP server after making these changes?  I just did a qmail
install using the SRPMs at http://www.em.ca/~bruceg/ and the relay-ctrl-2.5
RPM worked fine.  It even modifies the files automaticly -- just restart
the POP server.

Sean
--
 The only people who have anything to fear from free software
 are those whose products are worth even less.  -- David Emery