On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 05:03:21PM +0200, Nicolas Deslions wrote:
>i want to launch a lot of qmail-remote processes , we handle a lot of
>outgoing mails here, atm around 150.000/day but it will be more very soon.
>I want to send all those mails within 2 hours.

Are these unique messages, or are you using a boatload of recipients on
a single message?  In the former case, you'll be pushing it to get 75,000
individual messages injected into the queue per hour on a single machine.
That's about the max I'd expect you to be able to process without going
to multiple machines though.

Sean
--
 Tools may limit the user, but the utility of tools is limited by the
 skill of the user.  -- Leonard Compagno