>> Crap.  I just released a new version of it yesterday.  Hmmm.  That must
>> mean you're the only person using this feature.  Shows how really useful
>> it is.  I'll apply the fix to the next release.

I've had to use it in the past as well, though I haven't done so with
Bruce's RPM.  Basicly it's used mostly in a "because the users want
it that way" situation.

>Side note: Could you please stick a README into the RPM detailing which
>patches are applied and what they do, ie. how your RPM differs from the
>"pristine" QMail ?

Not a bad idea.  Are you volunteering to write it?  ;-)

Sean
--
 A smart terminal is not a smart*ass* terminal, but rather a terminal
 you can educate.  -- Rob Pike