On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 12:02:55AM +0100, Peter van Dijk wrote:
>DESCRIPTION
>       qmail-queue  reads  a  mail message from descriptor 0.  It
>       then reads envelope information  from  descriptor  1.   It
>       places  the  message  into  the  outgoing queue for future
>       delivery by qmail-send.

Yeah, I read through that and while it implies that you terminate the
session by doing a close, it doesn't say that.  It could, for example,
terminate it by a line consisting only of '.'...

I'd change it to read:

qmail-queue reads a message from descriptor 0, terminated by a close().
[...]

Sean
--
 Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it.
                 -- Seymore Cray, on virtual memory