Charles Cazabon wrote:

> Fernando Costa de Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >     1) Is there a specific newsletter software that works together
> > qmail?
>
> Yes.  ezmlm, ezmlm-idx both work natively with qmail.  Majordomo can be made
> to work with qmail.  See www.qmail.org; mailing lists are mentioned a few
> times there

   Ok, but if the user that receives the email see the header: Delivered-To or
Mailing-List and sends a email to this address, he will send a email to MY
newsletter.

> >     2) Has anyone applied the big-concurrency patch in a Red-Hat 6.2
> > System?
>
> Yes.  Or did you want some specific piece of information?

    Yes, I cant do this because when I try to recompile qmail, it shows a msg
like this "Your system has a hidden FD_SET() limit"... I dont know what to
change in the kernel to made this work.... This is the piece Im looking
for.....

    Thanks,

> Charles
> --
> Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

              To boldly go where I surely don't belong.