Hello,

For a project, I'd need to find a way to log the mail traffic
on a qmail server, but not just sender and recipient: subject
is also needed.

For sender, recipient and size, the maillogs would be enough.
But I have to find a way to include the subject into the log.
Is anybody already doing that ?  (patch?)

I would be glad to read your suggestions :)

Personally, I think I would first try to catch all the mails
using http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies , and then
parse all the messages "by hand". But I guess there would
be a better solution ? :)

Regards,
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland
qmail projects: http://omail.omnis.ch  -  http://webmail.omnis.ch

PGP signature