On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 06:03:01PM +0200, Stanislav Grozev wrote:
>you can get the autoresponder from the same place you got qmailadmin
>(http://www.inter7.com/qmailadmin/) or if you want you can disable
>it with a configure option - see ./configure --help

I was under the impression that you could not.  The install documentation
for the current release version says something to the effect of "If you
don't have ezmlm and autoresponder, stop and go get them."  I have found
that you can get around it by specifying the path of both as
/usr/local/bin with the configure options though.

Sean
--
 America has the best government money can buy!
 VOTE!  November 7, 2000